Hope Island, Queensland

well i ordered really nice ankle boots beginning of march 2016, after 20 days i found out that they don't have my order it is out of stock!and now it's 10 april and i haven't got my refund yet!

When i requested a refund, First ericdress send me an email it will take 3-5 business days ... That's fine. But when i was checking my account i paid from no refund . I send them email again which to respond them took 2 days to say that it will take 1-2 weeks to get my money back.

That is a joke.

First and last time i did my online shopping with them.for those who thinks to buy anything from them think twice!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ericdress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ericdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ericdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments