I ordered a pair of jeans from Ericdress. It took several weeks to get to me.

And when I finally got the package I was sorely disappointed to see that the jeans inside were not what I had ordered. They looked nothing like the photo on the webpage. Wrong color, different stitching and the bottom of the legs had a small hem line instead of the trouser cuff like pictured.

Eric Dress advised me they didn't see anything wrong with the photos I sent in and stated I could return them but I would have to pay to ship them back as they had a large cost on their side, "Thank you for your picture to us .Sorry to tell you that we did not find big problem of the item .We can accept your return though much cost was cost on it on our side ."

Now I am stuck with an ugly pair of jeans that I didn't order unless I want to spend a bunch to ship them back. This company provides false photos of their product and then sends out some cheaply made incomparable item instead.

Comments

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? Thank you.

You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day.