1.7

Ordered my custom sized ivory wedding dress from an in-stock style, 5-2018, I paid to have a professional seamstress measure me. Everything was wrong!!

I received a White gown, too large and too long with a snag in the lace! There’s nothing “custom” about it! When I tried to get them to replace it? They said I can pay to ship it back to China for a partial refund.

They refused to post my review on their site, so I’m posting it here to warn others of my experience. I wouldn’t go back to Eric dress for anything!!!!

Comments

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order. could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?Thank you.You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com and I promise your problem could be resolved soon. Have a nice day.

China. Always China.

Why did you not engage someone local to help you with this once in a lifetime (hopefully) issue ? You stiffed your own town, wasted your money on China, and this is the natural result ... and you have the gall to complain ?

Get over it. Or, you could always move to China for easy access to the things you desire.