2.4

I ordered the polka-dot maxi skirt in a size medium, and after waiting for one month, a size small arrived.The package was labeled 'medium' but the tag inside the skirt is small.

The skirt so small, it appears to be equivalent to an extra small. This was a complete waste of my money and time. I am extremely disappointed! I was not aware that my wait time would be one month.

I was not informed that the order was shipped from China. I have enclosed a picture of the skirt. I am upset that your company shipped me the wrong size. I cannot wear this skirt.

What am I supposed to do?

In addition to that, the quality of the material is poor.It does not match the quality that is advertised.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $43. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ericdress and uploaded a picture. He best about order 2006632 from Ericdress was prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ericdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ericdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments