2.1

I’d give a ZERO if possible.. I have a 39-40” chest, I ordered a Men’s M (size chart - 40” chest) Jacket was 2-4” shorter than size chart on every measurement, craftmanship was awful, the cuff link strap was a 1/2” higher than the other.

I contacted customer service, they asked me to send pictures for proof of my accusation and they would compensate me. I sent 8 pictures of size and measurements, never heard back from them. Proceeded to email them several more times, it’s like they red flagged me for having a complaint because I still have not heard back. I’m fairly certain that their reviews for MEN’s jacket are fake (and very sloppy) because some woman wrote reviews talking about amazing sweaters and other irrelevant items.

Other reviews saying their sizing is “true american” which made me laugh once I actually got the jacket.

The site is a joke, please please please don’t waste your time! Stick with proven quality brands and sites.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ericdress Jacket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 02.

Comments

Lol, that sucks. You're cute, too.

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also write us at reviews@ericdress.com for any questions and we promise your problems could be resolved. Have a nice day.