Ericdress - Stay away, it's a scam to get your money! Horrible refund policy!
I bought a dress from Eric Dress.It took a long time to arrive but whatever, I was happy when it arrived.
Up to I unpacked the dress.. It was supposed to be brand new, yet, there was white lines on many places on the fabric (the dress was mostly blue) . Apparently, the fabric was really cheap and/or badly dyed. It was on the front, on the back, on top, bottom...
Really noticeable. It was supposed to be a dressy dress, so it was just unwearable. I asked for a refund, but then, oh my god, this is impossible. They just offered something ridiculous (like 5$ when you paid more than 30$ ) then they make you wait and wait up to you loose patience.
I've tried to escalate with Pay Pal, I trust PayPal, but up to now they didn't solve the problem. I still have some faith but I think I just got Scammed! That's what they do, they offer you damaged things, make you pay, then if they have to give you a bit back, they still make money at the end, right? They told me to send them the item back to china, but then the shipping costs a lot.
They don't pay for that.. So at the end you spend more, and there is no guarantee that they will give you your money back.. Lots of people here said they didn't receive any refund even after returning their items so.... BTW, if the reviews here are not enough of a red flag for you, then just try to write a review on their website..
Oh, there is a space, so apparently you can write it, but try writing it.. Even with an account of their website, you can'T! So they don't want reviews!
Then, where do the reviews come from?I guess from themselves!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Le site ericdress est censé vendre des chaussures de luxe ayant à la base des prix allant de $300 à $2000 à prix cassants, -70%. Les photos sont très vendeuses..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "1.they sold one same parking spot twice, to lure me in and paid more! but was occupied by another earlier moved in co-owner. I was told by the same sales..."
- "mazing products. Terrible customer service. I placed two orders in early November and received no notification of the orders being shipped even weeks later. I contacted them and after..."
- "On Febrary 15, 2016 I've sold a wheelset on ebay. I received a notification about the payment from Paypal and sent the item. It was delivered by Febrary, 19 2016..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."