First of all, all the 5 starts comments are bots for sure, do not be a fool.

Secondly, I got this dress and needed for so long and when I wrote to them they said they were making one. I didn't see any OUT OF STOCK sign.

I would never buy if the dress was not available because my engagement is coming and I have to make sure I have everything. But then after they took the money I had to wait, and of course it's from China it took ages. As soon as I received the dress I started to cry how ugly and cheap is this. MY whole plans were ruined. I took pictures and wrote an email for return. I bought if for $107.36 and what they offered me was $15 return because they made the dress for me. I was in shock. I can not even get my money back. I am still dealing with these scammers via email. Now they are offering $60. This is insane guys. What they are doing is finding good dresses online and posting them like it's theirs. And when someone orders they are hiring cheap people to make the dress as cheap as possible. They literally told me 'dress looks fin' after my complaining. Crazy...

1)They are lying on their website about FULL REFUND

2)They will give you less than your money and resell the dress again make money our of poor people like me

3)They do not have a sign for OUT OF STOCK or ORDER DRESS MAKE

4)Customer service is only one person: ROSE which she will never act professionally.

My days are *** few weeks left for my engagement, I do not have will to look more dress, I can not get my money back. I am just lost.

Please be aware that all dress will be so cheap and if you are okay with this go ahead but if you don't want anything this shady DON'T EVEN BOTHER going to their website.

Never trust a company if they are blaming the customer, not refunding or not trying to clear their pride but ruining the reputation even more.

Amazon is the best experience I ever had, as soon as I write return they return in seconds. By them doing this they are keeping me shopping there. Because I feel safe.

ERICDRESS, ROSE, and all the rest from that company YOU ARE ALL SCAMMERS!

Review about: Ericdress Formal Dress.

I didn't like: Getting scammed, Return policy is ridiculous, Mistakes on website, Customer service, Rose.

Comments