1) Sizes are not correct. I am a size 6-8 usually so I ordered a size 8 but it would not zip-up!

Had to order the 10. 2) When I emailed them for an exchange, they told me it was my fault and I would have to buy a new dress at no discount. 3) The dress is designed so terribly I had to take it to a tailor. The length was a foot too long.

The skirt had three layers and was pleated making me look like an elephant. There were ugly bows on shoulders and random ribbons in front and back. The bra support was WAY too high for my *** (I don't even have saggy boobs, I am 25).

So all in all: -Paid for shipping three ways since size 8 fit was not right -Paid for two dresses entirely since no exchange or refund policy -Paid for tailor to then fix the dress because it was Save yourself some money and buy your dress elsewhere. Never have I bought from such a terrible company and only did since it's my friend's wedding.

Review about: Ericdress Formal Dress.

Preferred solution: Full refund and company to change rules and procedures for future customers. It will help them be more successful to have better service, I want to help!.

Comments

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also let me know at reviews@ericdress.com for any questions, thanks for your cooperation and have a nice day.