Featured Not resolved

I bought a dress from ericdress.com and they sent me a dress that wasn’t anywhere near what I ordered. The dress was cheaply made and was not made to order.

I emailed the company with pictures of the dress I ordered and the one I received. They did not want to refund me. They said they would check with their distributor for another dress. In the mean time I had already bought a new dress at a local bridal shop.

They told me I could not return the dress, after I sent them an email 3 weeks perviously and had not heard back. They said I couldn’t return it because I did not have their permission. Save your money and do not buy from this company! Their products come from China and no where near the quality they claim to make the dresses to order but that is not true.

I received my dress 5 days after I ordered it.

Below is the dress I ordered and the dress I received. No where close to the same dress.

Review about: Ericdress Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

user15614476

Wow! That’s so frustrating.

I received a reply from Ericdress and I am being charged shipping costs when I paid to ship it back and now a product fee. So essentially, I’m still not getting my money back for the companies mistake. This is not acceptable.

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?or you could email us at reviews@ericdress for any questions.And I believe your problems could be resolved asap as we all hoped.Have a nice day.

to Allen #1442717

Hi Allen,My order # is 2411251. Thank you.