I refused the order, returned to sender, unopened after waiting weeks for it’s arrival. I am getting nothing but the run around from them—first offering to refund only about 20% of cost, then saying The address on their label wouldn’t get it back to them.

Clearly they have intentionally concealed their location. Then saying they can’t accept returns because these are custom orders(note no measurements were supplied to them, only a size selected. Now they have sent me a phone number to call and told me to arrange to pick up the item-lord knows where and put a different label on it and send it back at my cost. They even gave me a tracking number.

If they have the tracking number, can’ They retrieve the item? This doesn’t matter because I have called the number multiple times and no one answers.

I have left messages and no one responds. This is a rip-off, big time!

Review about: Ericdress Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Refusal to accept a return.

Comments

Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?

Thank you.

You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com and I promise your problem could be resolved soon. Have a nice day.

to Anonymous #1515744

I have been communicating with your customer service representatives for weeks—didn’t you read my post? Your reply here is the exact same one you post for every single complaint.

Do you think no one notices? You have no intention of helping or resolving this issue.