Featured Not resolved

We ordered several items and 2 of them where defective:

- Shoes where not glued on top (See picture).

- Coat what size S while we asked for size M

They agreed for a return but we have to pay the S&H.

Such items cost $46 to return (in CA which is their address to return items in USA) which their value is $72 so no point to do it.

Many email but they seem to have hard time to understand English and to acknowledge the problem. All in all, it has been quite a bad experience with them.

I will not order again with EricDress because of their poor customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with choice and price and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and avoid paying back money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ericdress shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $72. Ericdress needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ericdress shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ericdress.

I ordered $92 worth of dress shirts for my husband before Christmas only to be called and informed that it would not be here until Mid January so I cancelled the order and only received a $3 refund.I will never order again from this company they are rip-off.

Better off buying American made by Americans for Americans cheap is not always better, I would rather pay more and receive better customer service and great product.Never more!

Irving, Texas, United States #1239044

Funny. It would only cost everyone else in america $10 to ship those.