I order some rhinestone gladiator sandals size 10 for my wedding and I never received anything.When I went back on the website it said that I never place an order but my bank statement has the price of 68.94 deducted from my bank account.

And now they are telling me there is nothing that they can do without a order number that they never sent me.

I did not want to believe this was a scam but now I know that it is and I never will trust another website advertised of Facebook.This really suck and that's why I don't trust thing coming from China, never again.

Review about: Ericdress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments

Gee
Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1355073

Go to your bank and file a transaction dispute to get your money back

Johnson Njoh
#1352073

I ordered a male shoe online about a week ago, the total sum of $38 was paid using PayPal since then I have not receive any update which regards the process. Please I want to get updates o n the status of my order.

Sherry
to Johnson Njoh #1354775

Hi

Could you please email me at reviews@ericdress.com with your order information so that I could be able to help you? Thank you.