Featured Not resolved
2.0

February 2nd 2019 I ordered a pair of shoes that still have not come in, your website won’t give me any information in the slightest on when my shoes are going to be shipped, when they’ll get here, when I can track them and when I try to click on your help page it just says page not found. I paid 40 for these shoes I want more information in when I’m getting them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ericdress Shoes.

Comments

Ericdress acts like a scam. I will never order from them again.

My order number 2682226 ( Inquiry#7238727 at reviews@ericdress.com) all still in pending mode. I ordered in January, and I was told that my dress will be shipped in a week, now is almost a month, no answer to my dress I have paid for. They have shinny pictures for ads everywhere, and reasonable prices, but it sounds like they are not legit. I will stay away from them, and I will soon ask Paypal to reimburse me.

No cool! Masha

to Masha #1647638

Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. Our representative has emailed you to confirm your order details so that we could help you further.

Please don't forget to check it and send us a reply and we believe your problem could be resolved soon.

You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com for any questions. Thank you.

Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?

Thank you.

You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com and I promise your problem could be resolved soon. Have a nice day.