1.4

I ordered a pair of boots from ericdress.com the 5th of December. The boots were on sale for $22.99 with FREE standard delivery.

After completing the purchase the company did not ship out my order until a week after they charged my account AND they charged $16.99 for delivery when they advertised it was free AND it is now Christmas Eve and I still haven’t received my order. This company is fraudulent!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! I will be reporting them to Consumers Protection Agency.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ericdress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. Could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?

Thank you.

You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com and I promise your problem could be resolved soon. Have a nice day.

to Anonymous #1619000

to Anonymous #1619470

Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. Our representative has emailed you to confirm your order details so that we could help you further.

Please don't forget to check it and send us a reply and we believe your problem could be resolved soon.

You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com for any questions. Thank you.