2.2

I ordered 4 items from Ericdress and only one of them fit properly.The order arrived in two separate packages.

No big deal there but the first package had three dresses that did not fit properly. I used their sizing guide and the items were still much too small. Customer service said they'd offer me a discount on my next order but they never told me what that discount might be. I want to return these for a refund but now they won't answer my e-mails.

After reading these other complaints I don't think I will return them as other people have said Ericdress won't refund the money.DO NOT purchase anything from these scammers!

Review about: Ericdress Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments

Sherry

Hi

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@ericdress.com so that I could be able to help you> ? thank you.

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Ericdress Shoes Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Ericdress "Ericdress is supposed to be designing and selling shoes of high quality.. prices varying from 300$ to 2000$ with a 70% discount offer.. when I waiting a whole month to..." Read more Shipping and payment status.ericdress recall on the quality. Ericdress "I Order aTunic top.ericdress lost my payment record. After not receiving the item on shipping tine promise.I contacted them.the I was informed that it was recalled for poor quality. 4..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more