Featured Not resolved

My daughter ordered a dress from ericdress.com...huge mistake.

They have fraudulent business practices, and very poor customer service. The dress arrived looking absolutely nothing like their stock photo... it was constructed of the cheapest, most synthetic feeling fabric and felt like paper. It was just poorly made, very obviously cheap, substandard material, awful workmanship.

Their customer service department sends out rude emails stating that they MIGHT refund 50% of the cost.No reputable business does this!

Review about: Ericdress Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments

lafitz62

I still didn't get my refund and it's been over 3 weeks since they said they credited back my acct. They offered 50% to me at first too but I did not accept the offer. We need to file a class actusuit against them!!!

Ericdress - BUYER BEWARE OF RETURNING ITEMS Ericdress "I ordered a dress from Ericdress and it did not come in a protective package. It was shipped in a bag with no plastic to protect the dress. The dress..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Ericdress - Never got my package Ericdress "I order some rhinestone gladiator sandals size 10 for my wedding and I never received anything. When I went back on the website it said that I never place an..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more