The Service I received from Eric Dresses sucked and will let everyone know never to shop at that site again.They are so unprofessional and one person doesn't know what the other is doing I had maybe 30 - 40 emails and once I made a complaint on Site Jabber that is when finally I got an email from someone that said they were the manager.

Sent the package with DHL back they wouldn't accept it said they would have to pay to much duties and taxes I had to pay 128.00 to get the package shipped out and they won't refund me my money for that so now I have a used dress and out of pocket for shipping. They will give me a coupon for all my troubles because I will shop at their site again.

I will never shop at Eric Dresses and will post on every site possible they should be paying me the shipping cost for the sending it back and doing what they asked and now they are not.Watch out people when buying stuff with them read the return policy and remember never to pay for the shipping don't do the same mistake I did.

Review about: Ericdress Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments