Bought a coat from this site two weeks ago. I also paid for Expedited shipping which it says on there site 2-5 business that it will arrive.

Week goes by no tracking is sent to notify me my item has been shipped. I contacted them to tell them I would like a refund on my shipping because my item wasn't in the 2-5 business day that I paid for. They told me it didnt matter what I paid that it would take at least 5-10 to process my order. Told them that I would wait but would like my $43.60 in shipping refunded.

Again they told me it didn't matter and that they would only refund me $15. Short story short I sent a bunch a emails telling them I would open a claim and finally they sent me tracking for my item(which the site you track it on isn't useful) they refunded me $15 and some how I can no longer get a hold of them now.

Whatever kind of business this is. They are not following there guide lines and ripping people off on paid shipping.

Review about: Ericdress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hi,

So sorry to hear your probelms.

Could you please let me know your order number at reviews@ericdress.com so that I could be able to help you? Thank you.