My advice NEVER ORDER FROM ERIC DRESS. I bought a dress from the site.

The site did not fit right and I had to return the dress. It was impossible to contact someone on how to return the dress. I paid $133 dollars for the dress. After several months of trying to contact someone, I was finally given the information to return the dress.

I paid $20 some dollars to ship the dress back. Only to get a $50 refund, which in not even half of what I spent on the dress and to return the dress.

Never ever order from this place. Worst experience ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ericdress Dress.

I didn't like: No refund.

Comments

My Oder no at Abe manth a wetting number 2311805

to Jibril yusuf #1397547

Hi,

2311805 is placed on Oct. and one item is delivered.

Another 2 were shipped out on 9th by USSF and tracking number is 601020262485, you could track it here: www.sf-express.com/cn/en/ It is under normal transit to your local area now, please don't worry about it and for other quiestions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day.

I agree I ordered a coat and it never came you can't get an answer from anyone! Don't buy anything from them !

Wish I looked up complaints first. Glad I didn't order all I wanted to.

Hi,

So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number at reviews@ericdress.com so that I could be able to help you? Looking forward to your reply.