Resolved
1.3
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Dec 12, 2017

So ericdress will not refund my $115 until I marked on here as resolved. Not sure how they can even do that but they did.

I still had to pay $17 and change to send back the dress that arrived to me wet. Ericdress shipped a wet dress that I had to pay to return to them. Oh they were going to send me a shipping label but I had to pay $20 for it. Again to ship them back a damaged dress.

Just amazing. Well I will wait to see if they refund and I will update.

DO NOT order anything from ERICDRESS!!! Trust me.

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2017

I ordered sandals and a dress. I finally received the sandals and they didn’t fit so I emailed them to return with no response.

Emailed again nothing. Emailed again also asking when the 2nd part of my order was arriving. Finally a response. BUT nothing about how to return the shoes!

A week later the dress arrives. I opened the package to find my dress sealed in another package. I opened that and the dress was wet once I opened the package. SO I emailed ericdress asking for a “free” return shipping label and they only gave me the address to ship it to.

Totally annoyed I package it all back up and go to the post office $18 dollars later the package is off.

I hope I get a full refund! I plan on hitting many more sites to tell my story!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ericdress Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

freyaa

Hi,

We are really sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant shopping experience on our website. Could you please give me your order number at reviews@ericdress.com so that we can deal with your problem shortly and give you a reasonable solution? Thank you.

Lilpinky
to freyaa #1404088

5410889735 sub order 2586588

Waiting on refund to my account