I bought a dress from Eric Dress for $200.00. When I received the dress, it was too large.

I emailed them asking how I go about returning this dress and getting a full refund. I did not get a response. I called the company and they told me that I have missed the period in which they could refund my money. However, when I sent my original email asking for a return, I was within the return limit.

I spoke to two different people (who I was hung up on both times). They would not let me talk and kept interrupting me. They both said "I was passed the return time." Neither one could answer why my first email was never responded to. One of them did say, "We don't email." I told him that was false advertising because their website said to email or call with questions.

He then hung up on me for the second time.

Terrible experience. Will never shop here again and I will make sure to let everyone I know not to as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ericdress Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 13, 2016.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1255078

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, Could you please let me know your order number or registered email address so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com.

Have a nice day.