I bought a dress from Eric Dress for $200.00.When I received the dress, it was too large.

I emailed them asking how I go about returning this dress and getting a full refund. I did not get a response. I called the company and they told me that I have missed the period in which they could refund my money. However, when I sent my original email asking for a return, I was within the return limit.

I spoke to two different people (who I was hung up on both times). They would not let me talk and kept interrupting me. They both said "I was passed the return time." Neither one could answer why my first email was never responded to. One of them did say, "We don't email." I told him that was false advertising because their website said to email or call with questions.

He then hung up on me for the second time.

Terrible experience.Will never shop here again and I will make sure to let everyone I know not to as well.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ericdress. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ericdress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ericdress to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1255078

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order, Could you please let me know your order number or registered email address so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@ericdress.com.

Have a nice day.