Company sent the wrong size and will not honor their stated refund policy.They have sent me a long list of things to do to get an exchange(no refund) and the list keeps changing.

The dress was only $22 dollars so the money is not the issue. It is the principle. The company is out of China(first time buyer who should have checked the site out) so you have a better chance of seeing *** freeze over than you have of getting a resolution. I have emailed them several times and every time I get new instructions.

I have learned that prices this good should send up a red flag.I will only buy online from American companies from now on.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Ericdress. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ericdress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ericdress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments

Pomona, New Jersey, United States #1243568

Hi,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your order number at reviews@ericdress.com so that I could be able to help you? thank you.