2.2

Clothing poorly made but I didn't have high expectations.I think for the quality, most items are overpriced.

Stitching is off on almost everything. If you look at the dress the zipper is installed incorrectly. I contacted customer service and they wanted me to pay to return the dress....I asked why should I pay to return a defective product. They then offered me $4.00 to have the zipper replace....I guess they don't realize zipper replacement where I live is not $4.00.

Also be careful about buying shoes from them. Most of their shoes are very poor quality. The shoes below look and feel like plastic...I would not dare wear them anywhere. If you look closely at the back thats the back separating and I have not worn them once.

The end result is after a week of emailing them to resolve my issue they keep asking me to pay to ship the items back.

It would cost more to ship back than what it was worth and the post is I already paid for the items to be shipped here and was not expecting to receive defective items.Bad customer service....they should not be doing business in the United States.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ericdress sandals from Ericdress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $49 and wants Ericdress to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was return policy non-existent frauds, will not return my money and avoid paying back money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ericdress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments