Clothing poorly made but I didn't have high expectations.I think for the quality, most items are overpriced.
Stitching is off on almost everything. If you look at the dress the zipper is installed incorrectly. I contacted customer service and they wanted me to pay to return the dress....I asked why should I pay to return a defective product. They then offered me $4.00 to have the zipper replace....I guess they don't realize zipper replacement where I live is not $4.00.
Also be careful about buying shoes from them. Most of their shoes are very poor quality. The shoes below look and feel like plastic...I would not dare wear them anywhere. If you look closely at the back thats the back separating and I have not worn them once.
The end result is after a week of emailing them to resolve my issue they keep asking me to pay to ship the items back.
It would cost more to ship back than what it was worth and the post is I already paid for the items to be shipped here and was not expecting to receive defective items.Bad customer service....they should not be doing business in the United States.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return policy non-existent frauds
- Will not return my money
- Avoid paying back money
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Such items cost $46 to return (in CA which is their address to return items in USA) which their value is $72 so no point to do it..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places. They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and..."
- "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."