Clothing poorly made but I didn't have high expectations.I think for the quality, most items are overpriced.
Stitching is off on almost everything. If you look at the dress the zipper is installed incorrectly. I contacted customer service and they wanted me to pay to return the dress....I asked why should I pay to return a defective product. They then offered me $4.00 to have the zipper replace....I guess they don't realize zipper replacement where I live is not $4.00.
Also be careful about buying shoes from them. Most of their shoes are very poor quality. The shoes below look and feel like plastic...I would not dare wear them anywhere. If you look closely at the back thats the back separating and I have not worn them once.
The end result is after a week of emailing them to resolve my issue they keep asking me to pay to ship the items back.
It would cost more to ship back than what it was worth and the post is I already paid for the items to be shipped here and was not expecting to receive defective items.Bad customer service....they should not be doing business in the United States.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return policy non-existent frauds
- Will not return my money
- Avoid paying back money
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Had the same thing happen to me in Monterey, CA of all places. They claimed that no one was home, while both my parents were there the whole day and..."
- "Marina, California Best Buy, about July 15th, 2012: 1. 6 months after my computer purchase, my computer wouldn't switch on. I turned it into the local Geeks and they saw..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."