Monterey, California

Clothing poorly made but I didn't have high expectations.I think for the quality, most items are overpriced.

Stitching is off on almost everything. If you look at the dress the zipper is installed incorrectly. I contacted customer service and they wanted me to pay to return the dress....I asked why should I pay to return a defective product. They then offered me $4.00 to have the zipper replace....I guess they don't realize zipper replacement where I live is not $4.00.

Also be careful about buying shoes from them. Most of their shoes are very poor quality. The shoes below look and feel like plastic...I would not dare wear them anywhere. If you look closely at the back thats the back separating and I have not worn them once.

The end result is after a week of emailing them to resolve my issue they keep asking me to pay to ship the items back.

It would cost more to ship back than what it was worth and the post is I already paid for the items to be shipped here and was not expecting to receive defective items.Bad customer service....they should not be doing business in the United States.

I didn't like: Return policy non-existent frauds, Will not return my money, Avoid paying back money.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ericdress Sandals
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $49
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion