Omaha, Nebraska
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I ordered a dress from Ericdress and it did not come in a protective package.It was shipped in a bag with no plastic to protect the dress.

Related: Ericdress - DRESS RECEIVED WAS NOT NEW

The dress appears to have been snagged in several places and wrinkled beyond the point of dry cleaning it to a presentable state. The dress appears white on the website but my dress appears antique white. I initiated a return request as stated on the website and received an email stating they would refund me $15 of the $121 purchase if I kept the dress! Or they could refund half the price of the dress, but not the total because they would not make any money and it would effect their costs.

If you're feeling lucky only purchase from Ericdress with Paypal so you can have some guarantee of getting your money back -- if the item is not to your approval.If you purchase with any other form of payment you're probably not going to fair so well in recouping your $$$$.

Review about: Ericdress Cocktail Dress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ericdress Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ericdress?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.