Do not order from this company. My daughter ordered a dress from them after taking her measurements and the dress had about 2 feet of extra material at the bottom and was way too tight in the rib cage.

They said they would return 15.00 to her! When she complained to them, they told her they can refund her 25.00. This is not acceptable. The bride changed her mind and the other bridesmaids did not order their dress based on what my daughter experienced.

Now, my daughter is stuck with a dress that she paid for and cannot use.

Their dresses are sized wrong and are much too long for anyone of normal height to wear, someone from 5 feet up to 6 feet will need some serious alterations done to the dress. Terrible company!

Tammy

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Dont care about the customer they only care to be dishonest.

Comments

Hi, So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order. could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?

Thank you.

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order. could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?Thank you.You could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com and I promise your problem could be resolved soon. Have a nice day.