1.2

I lost over $157.00 on a dress that did not fit! And a veil that was sent to the wrong address and both items were paid throughout PAL. I have conversed via email on numerous times. They will not give me a refund!!

It is very difficult to contact them! THEY ARE IN CHINA! They ask me why do I want to returned the merchandise...per their policy the returned date exceeds Any refunds. This has been going on since April it is now mid-May. My wedding was on May 5, which I never received.

The dress has never been worn. It just did not look like the dress I initially ordered. I never wore it would not fit. Tags still on. The customer service is poorly managed and do not acknowledges customers issues. I had to purchased another veil in the United States to go with my wedding dress. According to the tracking it still in customs distribution, been dormant since March 26.

They said they never received it.

DO NOT use ERIC DRESS!! It’s a scam! Very poor customer service.

Review about: Ericdress Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you?And you could also email us at reviews@ericdress.com. Have a nice day.